Rasya : Where do you plan to go for next holiday? Surya : I have a plan to Yogyakarta.
Rasya : Hi, Surya. How are you today?
Surya : Hi, Rasya. I am fine, thank you. How about you?
Rasya : I am very well. Do you planning for next school holiday?
Surya : Yes, I do.
Rasya : Where do you plan to go for next holiday?
Surya : I have a plan to Yogyakarta.
Rasya : If you don't mind I want ask you a question?
Surya : Sure.
Rasya : How do you go there?
Surya : I am going to go there by train.
Rasya : Why?
Surya : In my opinion, it is cheaper and safer than others transportation
1. What do they talk about?
2. Where will Surya go?
3. What is Surya plan next school holiday?
4. How does Surya go to Yogyakarta?
5. What does the word "safer" mean on Indonesia?
- They talk about Surya's plan for the next school holiday and his destination.
- Surya will go to Yogyakarta.
- Surya plans to go to Yogyakarta.
- Surya will go to Yogyakarta by train.
- "Safer" means "lebih aman" in Indonesian.