Sam: Hi Sunil! Sunil: Hello Sam! Sam: What are you reading? Sunil: This is one of the famous historical novel in Marathi.
Sam: Hi Sunil!
Sunil: Hello Sam!
Sam: What are you reading?
Sunil: This is one of the famous historical novel in Marathi.
Sam: Is it related to kings, emperors and all
Sunil : Yes it is. We get to know about the history, the kind of life people lived then, the difficulties they faced that time etc.
Sam: I would also like to read such books. You know even I am fond of reading.
Sunil : Yes, you can take my copy as I finish reading. Along with fiction, reading non-fiction is also beneficial to gain knowledge and information.
Sam: Yes, you are right. Reading magazines helps us a lot in our professional and social life.
Sunil: Right! Even reading newspaper daily keeps us updated about what is happening around.
Sam: True! Inspirational and motivational reading also helps us keeping our emotional balance.
Sunil: Very true! Reading itself is a huge source of acquiring knowledge.
Sam: Exactly! Reading is important not only for students but for each and every person to understand the life in its true sense. Well, I am leaving now. Bye!
Sunil: So keep reading. Bye!
1.Whose book is it?
2.What is the title of the book?
3.What is the book about?
4.What is the use of reading newspaper? 5.Mention the sentences using present continuous tense!
- The book belongs to Sunil.
- The title of the book is not mentioned in the conversation.
- The book is a historical novel in Marathi that provides insights about the history, the way of life, and the challenges faced by people in the past.
- Reading a newspaper daily helps to keep us updated about the current events happening around us.
- "I am reading a book." and "You can take my copy as I finish reading."