Write 10 sentences by using "to be" 1. Am ( 2 sentences) 2. Is ( 2 sentences)
Write 10 sentences by using "to be"
1. Am ( 2 sentences)
2. Is ( 2 sentences)
3. Are ( 2 sentences)
4. Was ( 2sentences)
5. Were ( 2 sentences)
- I am going to the grocery store later today.
- Am I the only one who thinks this is a great idea?
- The sun is shining brightly in the sky.
- Is he coming to the party tonight?
- They are planning a surprise birthday party for her.
- Are the children ready to leave for school?
- She was a talented dancer in her younger years.
- Was it difficult to find a parking spot?
- They were excited to go on their vacation to the beach.
- Were the books on the shelf arranged in alphabetical order?